rattlesnake.
[html]

The last two days have been on a Dark Tower binge... Myrika keeps wanting to call Ezekiel dinh? <_<

Myrika is by Kiri!

Perhaps if she had stayed in Thornloe, the faint echoes of mockery would have faded to nothingness. Perhaps the children would have grown up and forgotten the cruelties they inflicted on a kinder soul, slowly befriending the russet woman. Myrika thought it very likely -- it was not so commonplace to remember one's transgressions and trespasses against other canines, especially while young. When they were all serried together in the same area, they would eventually have learned to tolerate and even love one another. She hadn't given them the chance, however, and Myrika was not absolutely certain she ever planned to return to Thornloe.The rust-hued coyote was not certain if Inferni was meant to be the place where she made her life, but who was when it came to lifelong pursuits, after all?

The hybrid listened to her Aquila carefully, nodding slowly. She wished she had spent time away from her agemates. If the rust-hued hybrid had lived exclusively with adults, perhaps she would have had a happier childhood. The woman frowned, looking away from her leader and into the distance, which had become extremely interesting. Her ears stood at half-mast, and one corner of her mouth twitched. She brought her gaze back toward him with some effort, apparently ashamed. I've never fought before, she began, falling silent again after a moment, seeming to consider her words carefully. Before I came to Inferni, I was warned... told this place was full of devils and bloodshed, constant warfare, she continued, her voice low and cautious. I don't believe it, really, she said, though her turquoise gaze turned to Ezekiel with a question lurking somewhere within them.

<style>
#myrikaKiri {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread