Your lies make me sick
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

He wanted to reach out to her, to touch her shining fur and see if it were real and not just a figment of his imagination. He wanted to wrap his arms around her smaller body and draw her close and be the father he could not be when she was a a child. More than anything, Shandom wanted to tell her how truly, endlessly sorry he was for everything that happened when she was a little girl. He wanted to know that she and her brothers grew up well and were all doing all right, and that their mother was happy and loved by some faceless man. In his selfishness, Shandom wanted so much. The moment of reunion did not give him a second to imagine that Zeneca might not be what he assumed she would grow up to be.

But when she spoke her words were harsh screams, and Shandom knew that the reunion would not be what he imagined. The man's face, formerly so hopeful and alive, was crestfallen and horrified as the female yelled. He froze entirely, barely breathing when she mentioned Lea's name. His heart hammered and eyes widened briefly, and her name fell from his lips, a question and a prayer spun together: Lea?. His sudden change of attention, the fact that he did not even question after the well being of Halaki and Twensu, revealed his alliances. Though he might want to be a good father, and though it might pain him that Zeneca appeared to hate him, the male bounded forward to try and grasp her.

Tell me what you know about Lea! he cried, voice demanding and insistent. Please, tell me she's all right. Shandom's two eyes, ruined and whole, implored her to reveal something to him. For some reason, the male could not bring himself to understand the consequences of Zeneca's words - Lea, her mother.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:#3366FF; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread