Your lies make me sick
[html]

Word Count » 000 Testing to see if Zeneca is right for me. Slight mods to make her a luperci and to her brain power sorta.

You said you'd never leave us,

Hmm Mother I know a lot about mother." She said looking at him. Did he care for her is that why he had left them too? Had he gone to find her? Leaving them to die under the watch of the woman they once called mother. the girl looked at him and smiled a devils smile. Something she had learned from lea.

Her tail slid side to side as she watched him. Amber eyes watching him. "I do not know where mother is, Though I'm sure we could find her. She'd love to see you I bet." She flicked her tail and smiled Hal and Twen needed to be here to see this though Twen would have a plan maybe she could think of one. Maybe she could be smart to trick her father but how?

Her brain would fry if she kept thinking so hard. She just wasn't like Twen or Hal and this is why she needed them she was just to slow for her own good. Mother helped kill the woman you breed. You should have seen her should have seen me kill her sister." She made a whistle like sound. Splat it was wonderful. I could show you how I did it. She said stepping to the side seeing if the eye worked at all. She hadn't remembered this man she knew almost nothing about this man.

you lied like the voices in my head
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#660000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread