Your lies make me sick
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

It was after she repeated it a few times that Shandom understood what Zeneca was calling his beloved Lea. What do you mean, mother? the male whispered, staring at his daughter. Lea... Lea is not your mother... Keliyya is your mother, Lea is your Aunt. His expression was puzzled and the male cocked his head slightly. But his blood chilled when he saw the smile spread across her face; he had seen its mirror before, on a much larger and darker wolf. You... You look like her, Shandom whispered, referring to Linquilea. How can you look like her?

His heart normally would have jumped with her words of Lea wanting to see him, but Shandom heard the venom in Zeneca's voice. He knew Linquilea would want nothing more than to kill him; as much as he might have hoped otherwise, the female would never forgive him. And now, it appeared, she had poisoned his own children against him. His own flesh and blood, the few chances he thought he might have one day for a normal life... Shandom's mouth was agape as he stared rather stupidly at his estranged daughter. She killed her? Lea killed Keli? But... But why? She never did anything... And Yajaira?! he exclaimed, as if just realizing what she meant. Yajaira, I thought she was gone... Zeneca, Zeneca, my beautiful daughter, what has happened to you?

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:#3366FF; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread