Your lies make me sick
[html]

Word Count » 000 Testing to see if Zeneca is right for me. Slight mods to make her a luperci and to her brain power sorta.

You said you'd never leave us,

Zeneca Smiled looked at the bewildered man before her. "Oh right that was her Name Keliyya I'd almost forgotten." she said. Sticking a finger to her chin she smiled. "Now now, Yaja hmm I loved watching her die. Keliyya brought us to a pack and we met up with her. Keli was letting us die." She knew the woman wanted the demon children dead. She never payed any attention to them.

She circled around the snow white man. "She let a slowly starve, never taught us how to hunt we were lucky to get a rabbit once in a blue moon. We were going to die. But mother came and taught us many things. Mother showed us the skills we needed." She circled him like she was stalking prey.

Twen and Hal helped you'd be so proud, they're strong big boys. She smiled lowering her voice. Before they killed her they raped her. Taught her a lesson made Keli see she had done wrong. Yaja had stolen her so we got rid of both. The boys even later removed the alpha taking over. Arn't you proud?" Her voice picking up. "Don't you love me daddy?" Venom laced her words as a growl seemed to well up within her.

you lied like the voices in my head
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#660000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread