Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ / D:

Ugh, don't remind me. He groaned, remembering the arrangements clear as day. Of course, that had all been thrown out the window after his father had caught him with Giuseppe...

For once, Teo felt some relief for the torture he'd endured; at least here, he'd been able to figure out love the old fashioned way. He'd have been lost without Gemma... and in a way, Alaki, too.

Then Amy asked him what had happened and his expression stoned, an almost perfect mimic of his father for a moment. Family business, I'm afraid. All you need to know is that the story of mine and Giuseppe's death was a cover for something. He'd never, ever tell her the real reason; that he'd been banished alongside his brother for the deeds Giuseppe had done... the sins.

Quickly changing the subject, he stood a bit taller. So what brings you to Halifax, Amy? It's a long ways from home. I never expected to meet an old aquaintence around these parts. After a moment, his mind couldn't help but click. ...there's not trouble back home, is there? Suddenly, the thought of going home appealed to him; as much as he hated Italy's way of life... he moreso hated the fact that he'd been absent for the death of his immediate family. Had he have been there...

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread