You can’t do this!
[html]

WC:329 OOC: Slap me silly i am sorry for the late reply Sad

Shawchert was entirely surprised at his daughters outburst, this was quite unlike her, though he knew that she wouldn’t be a child forever, but to act as though he was some crazed maniac? He had been worried about her, and now he knew she was going to give Skye some crazy story. Things got heated as he stood there quiet, though worse when Orin came it seemed, though she had no idea what was going on and had been entirely worried for the young girl. Skye held her calm though and Shawchert stood by as she spoke sturnly to the woman.

“I'm sorry, I really didn’t want to involve you in this, it’s a family dispute and I’m sorry it’s come to you. She left the pack for over eight days and both me and Orin became worried for her, she just got back not too long ago. She’s angry because, well because I grounded her.”

Shawchert explained. He was not a leader, but he was still her father and still felt he had some rights to teach his daughter from right and wrong, and to leave a pack, family or anyone without a word was wrong. No he didn’t exactly know where she had gone, but she had left without a word and that’s what scared the parents the most, especially Orin. He knew things would be far different if she had told some one, but she hadn’t, though he would have still definitely opposed her seeing some unknown male at her age, she was an adult yes, but she wasn’t even able to have pups yet, so he didn’t think she should meet with men and say how wonderful, he knew that dreamy look and had experienced it himself, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t defend himself as a father and not wish for things like that, though he would never forbid her from seeing anyone, he’s secretly think and wished he could.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread