rocky road
[html]

How would you like to finish the thread?

Word Count → 338

Kiara listened happily to all of Vesper's explanations. The idea of Vesper being in pack was very funny to Kiara, and she couldn't help but laugh a little at her insistence that Inferni was different. "Hey you old hermit, what happened to living on that island?" Now the arctic wolf was just teasing Vesper. Kiara, unlike the coywolf, found no joy in fighting. But this did not stop the arctic wolf from teasing and tumbling with her pack mates. Although Vesper was not part of Ichika Kiara,still considered the coywolf a fine friend and therefore fair game.

Vesper's stern warning gave the alabaster woman a start. It was obvious by the coywolf's tone that Inferni was not as welcoming and open as Ichika. Kiara decided to file that information away, although chances are she would most likely forget about Vesper's stern words in a few days. Kiara was never one to fight, but the young wolf was prone to forgetting or ignoring danger. Her sister had often commented that Kiara's absent mindedness would get her killed one day. Perhaps her sister's words would one day prove true, although the snow wolf sincerely hoped this would not be the case.

It was surprising that Vesper would give up her kills so easily. Kiara had not meant it when she said that Vesper had stolen the bird from her. Yet here Vesper was, offering the bird to Kiara. "Are you sure? I was only joking when I said you stole the bird." The arctic wolf looked apprehensively between the dead bird and Vesper. She sorely wanted to take the grouse, yet the kill rightfully belonged to Vesper.

Vesper's rat and puppy comment made Kiara whine a little. Her precious tail, ruined. The arctic wolf's reply was filled with sarcasm. "A least I can kill a rat. Anyways, I would never let such things near my perfect tail. Perhaps I should just let Sarain play with the grouse. That way she can make a mess of it, rather than my tail."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread