the moon and i
[html]
Word Count ( 0.530 )

No worries! I don't mind~ You don't have to worry about post length what-so-ever. Sorry if mine kind of pressure you into making 'em longer. :<

There was pause. He stood there, questioning his sanity until the lupus coywolf appeared through the brush. His eyes looked over her, watching with slight curiosity as she was within their original form. The only ones that used their original form within Vorrakess had been visitors or those newly welcomed. So, it was rather a strange sight to see. He motioned with his hand for her to come closer as she began to speak. His ears hesitantly pointed towards her, keen to listen to each word drawn on without a familiar accent. Though, her scarred body did not go unnoticed either. While the moonlight only proved so much, the many injures marking her made him wonder… why they were gained, how many fights had she battled. His thinking continued and made it so his reply was rather slow. It took a few minutes at best for him to part his lips.

“New,” he paused, as if trying to remember the meaning of the word. “Yes.” With his answer, he gave a firm nod. Wolfgang kept his mouth open, about to ask if the woman before him, too, was new to the Inferni clan. But she continued instead, and asked if he was hurt. His blue eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly, staring cautiously at her as if she shouldn’t know this information… and as if he were unwilling to share it. He inhaled a deep breath, smelling the strong scent of herbs on him. It was obvious then. And still, the scent of blood as well. Plus, this woman was not his enemy. She said it herself. She was a member of Inferni, not the Zheynche. She did not carry their accent anyhow.

“Yes,” he repeated. Though, most would go on to explain what the injuries were or how they were gained, he did not. The coywolf only asked him if he were hurt, not to explain what had happened to cause them. It was moments like this that required the patience of these people. Wolfgang was slow in the sense that they would have to ask him each and every detail straight forwardly. And even then, he may misunderstand what they were asking of him. He took a step back when she walked towards the water’s edge, hoping to allow enough space and to keep a distance between them… and despite the ache running up his spine from his injury, he did not take back his seat.

“My name’s Vesper.” The woman introduced herself and then, went on to say that she was new as well. “Wolfgang of Vorrakess,” he spoke his ‘name’ automatically. An ear twitched and his lips dipped in a half frown. “Vorrakess Wolfgang… is what I had meant to say.” Clearing his throat once more, he paused. “It is nice to meet you, Miss Vesper.” He added a small bob of his head afterwards, eying her half-smirk in a rather confused manner. “Pardon… my manners. I am not familiar with the ways… here. May I ask what the expression you are making means?” He moved his left hand slowly up before he flinched – moving his black tipped tail somewhat – and allowed it to go back to his side.

manip && background stock by clockwork-theory. coyote stock by salsolastock on dA.

<style type="text/css">
.wolfgang-clockworktable {width: 475px; background-color: #090a08; background-image: url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2rrbihw.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; color: #885634; line-height: 13px; padding: 0px 0px 370px 0px; border: 3px solid white; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;}
.wolfgang-clockworktable p {text-align: justify; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;}
.wolfgang-clockworktable b {color: #bc9154;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread