M - kedi köpek kavgası
[html]

With a chuckle, Amy explained why she wasn’t worried about someone taking over while she was gone. The male considered her words as he chewed, knowing that he could only make small guesses about the type of control she had and what might happen if she was removed from the equation. Some societies fell apart without their leader, while others were genuinely better off. It would be difficult for the luperci here conditioned to listen to Amy to adapt, he knew. Quiet, he enjoyed the taste of the beef and the heart—a delicacy here though it wouldn’t be considered that special in feral society—and looked to his friend on occasion. Wilson was quiet as he ate, though, perhaps mulling over all that was being said. Being a cat meant that most underestimated him, and holding his tongue only added to that, but the tom would probably share his point of view on all this later.

“I think you should give it a shot,” the brown wolf said when he thought he could read some thoughtfulness in her eyes—a real consideration to become a simple trader. Then again, he could be completely off, but as a merchant he had to be good at reading people. All the nuances of expressions and body languages gave him knowledge on how to best approach a situation—or, more frequently with his shenanigans, get out of a situation. “Life’s about doing what you want with it, once you gain the freedom to do so. I was a street rat, my life improved, and so I pursued it.”

The pep talk might not have been completely serious, but he did want to encourage Amy and keep the conversation optimistic. There was no point in telling this woman to stick to her old ways and abandon what she’d dreamt about before. Feeling yellow eyes on him, Levent grinned sheepishly and pointedly looked away from Wilson, who stared at him with playful distaste for his cliché rambling.

<style>
.heraldict0t {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.heraldict0t l {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#000000; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldict0t w {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread