Old Blood New Ties
[html]

OOC

Amy's lips curled back in disgust at Matteo's words. Europe was not too humanoid in her opinion, but the Trovatos had run a different part of society. Hers had dealt with the underbelly. Amy was intimate with the savagery and deprivery of the canines in Europe. She'd seen them at their most savage and at their most docile. True, some of them went beyond what was considered natural. Amy had sold things to canines that loved pain, and dealt with suicides. None of those were natural, despite their dark nature.

His next words brought a slight smile to her lips. That was a business tone if she'd ever heard one. Anathema... Amy mused over his words, trying to figure out whether or not she'd met that pack. If the truth was to be told, Amy hadn't bothered finding out any of the pack names. They were all the same to her, mere members of the kingdom she would build. Whether or not they acknowledged her in that way didn't matter. They served her needs, and in exchange Amy let them keep the illusion of being free. If they challenged her, that would be a different matter.

She shook her head softly. I've visited all of the northern packs, but I didn't bother learning their names. It was not necessary for my business. Amy didn't care if two packs were at war with each other. Amy would sell to both and reap the benefits of the destruction that followed. Why do you ask? She knew it was business, and pretending it was still casual was a mere formality.

Amy Sunders

[/html]

Messages In This Thread