In a world of pure imagination
:][html]

"Yes, they are medical plants," he informed Urma with a smile, happy to know that she shared some sort of interest in them. "I have the co-rank of Medicine Man, so I have been trying to build up a supply for Shadowed Sun. Just in case, like you said." The skins were soft beneath him, and he could hear the soft intake of breath as Sirius dreamed silently beside him. He wished that Apollo had decided to come too, but he wouldn’t push it. He understood that their initial home was Twilight Vale and that the two now had plenty of family there.

Pilot couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, though very softly. He smiled up at Urma, understanding where she was coming from. "Well you wouldn’t have to worry about that. I don’t have a mate." It hurt him a little to say that, since he had no idea where Dierdre was and if she was okay. He just wanted to know if she was alive, so when he told other people he didn’t have a mate, he would know what the true reason behind it was… death or separation. "I’m sure Sirius wouldn’t mind too much – he’s too curious and eager about the world that he would most likely be excited to find someone new around. But I respect your decision." He could really feel the fatigue claiming him now that he had finally settled down and given his legs a rest. "If you won’t change your mind, then feel free to head towards the Library or anywhere you please to find a spot to sleep tonight." He could help her dig a den in the morning if she wanted to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread