[M] blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
[html]
OOC Awww yeahhhh!

The taste made her shake her head a bit and shudder..but other than that it honestly wasn't terrible. She'd accidentally drank contaminated water before and it had tasted far worse than this swill. She laughed heartily when Tawny grabbed the bottle back out of her hand, giggles erupting from her muzzle at the sight of the girl drinking once more. The lady wanted her...whatever this stuff was! Golden water! "What should we call this stuff? We should name it...after us or something!" She suggested.

"I'll..keep this one, thanks" She said, reaching forward for the bottle that had been left behind. "I don't wanna...leave my little friend here all alone...ahaha" She said, cradling the bottle in her arms for a moment before lifting it to her muzzle once more. As she did so, her bracelets caught little bits of light and caught her attention. "Pretty!" She exclaimed. "I wish I could wear more jewelry. Earrings..and necklaces and everything. But I don't have pierced ears" She said.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af6487; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread