[M] blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
[html]
OOC Awww yeahhhh!

Only a few moments had passed since she had last spoken, but it felt like hours to her in this state. Her movements felt slower than usual, more fluid, and she felt much more happy than before. Forget about Gideon and Saul and their "family" - it obviously meant nothing to them! Wretch had been staying a member of the pack for them...and also for the protection that it could offer them. But when she was with Tawny, she felt safe! It was a good thing that no one else had come when Tawny had given her call - Wretch didn't feel like herself at all. Who knew how she might act around someone other than Tawny! I'm glad I"m here with you, Tawny. I can just...be me and not worry She admitted.

Wretch was very surprised when the other female mentioned her abilities in ear piercing. She giggled a bit before letting go of her now empty bottle and allowing it to roll down the incline a bit. Did you do it to someone before? She asked, sitting halfway up and supporting herself with her arms. It would look soooo pretty, I think. You're pretty too, did you know? Tawny probably already knew, but Wretch wanted to make sure of it. Her friend was a really pretty girl!

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af6487; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread