Be prepared!
[html]
TROLOLOL!

Samantha leaned into him, his touch was her undoing. He seemed hesitant to touch her, maybe her wounds were too great. "I'm glad we are honest with eachother. I am glad that we are mates." She wanted the woman that hurt her dead, the sadistic slaver who wanted to capture and sell her. And Sam couldn't help the slave tied to the back of the wagon escape. Cool anger riled up in her heart. This time she could tell her mate. "I don't know her name. She was just this dog. She hurt me because she wanted this." She held up the arm which had the silver bracelet that she had received from Rain. She had golden fur. I never expected her to be so cruel." She almost spat the last word. As quick as her anger came, it fled. She wouldn't leave the pack for a long time, not alone at least. She traced an finger down his neck and onto his chest idly, feeling the muscles and fine fur he had. The woman hated feeling vulnerable. She was so small and helpless. "I want to train. Be stronger." As much as she hated being the damsel in distress, she most likely couldn't change.

"I won't let you lose me." Samantha said the words with a smile, she wouldn't let him down. She tried closing her eyes, but she kept thinking of that whip cracking down on her, tearing away flesh as it withdrew from her body. The pain. Everything. Her wounds were numb, cleanly wrapped and infection-free. Her eyes wouldn't stay closed. "I can't sleep." She stated simply. It wouldn't help much to sleep away everything. She set Quintus back in his place where he slept, stretching her lean body as she sat up. A slight burning sensation followed but no real pain. She had passed out hours before in the caves, probably from shock and blood loss. In many ways the woman felt happy, she had her mate and children. A pack that would keep her safe. "Oh Rain, what am I to do?" Sam rested a white hand on his chest, feeling his steady strong heartbeat. Sam wanted to be his, and she already was. She closed her eyes, slowly to rest them. So many events happening in so little time. "I never imagined that I would have this life. That everything would be this perfect.

Table by Gen

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread