The Winds of Change
[html]

Blind flicked her tail happily as she paced around Soran's room. She had indeed been thinking about the change a lot, and she had come to the conclusion that she wanted to be like everyone else in her pack - maybe then she would feel like she fit in? She so badly wanted to make friends in the pack, to have canines she could go hunting with and play with, and at the moment she felt like an outsider in her own home.

I'm ready Mom, she said, full of confidence. This is what I want to do. I want to be like you and the others.

She stopped her pacing long enough to turn toward Soran and smile, the excitement gleaming in her bi-colored eyes. Her tail wagged lazily, and every nerve in her body buzzed with anticipation. The fear of whether or not the change would hurt hardly registered in her frantic mind, for all she could think of was how different everything might be, particularly for the better. The excitement bubbled up until she found herself bouncing around on her feet - she could hardly contain herself.

Trotting over to her mother's bed and hopping up on the bouncy surface, she sat and curled her tail around her fidgeting legs. What first? she asked, grinning.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread