I feel remorse that I'll never meet you, Khaleesi.
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. ..

She smiled as she approached, the sand tickling in between her toes. he accepted the invitations, and her smile grew in a wide, open grin, and a chirping giggle escaped her throat as she skipped up and down trice with joy, tail waging crazily when she stopped jumping about. Lu stared at her with wide almond eyes, clearly not used to her sudden bursts of happiness. Mora, however, looked at her with a smile on her eyes, clearly amused by said bursts of happiness. "Oh y's, sir, super delici'us it 's! I do believe ye'll enjoy it!" The girl chirped up in her high-pitched voice. She then turned back to Mora. "Ye sh'uld ride... Strid'r, it's goin' t' be a bit o' a hike." She commented, opening her arms and letting the little fawn acommodate itself on them before hopping up on the hybrid's saddled back.

The male asked where was dinner and she laughed up a bit. How cute. "N't that far, but bett'r on hors'back. Just ov'r that hill right th're." She pointed out with a thumb over her shoulder in a delicate gesture. " 'Nd 'm a trad'r, mast'r Frodo. I live by meself. W'll, except f'r sweet Mora 'ere 'nd, more recently, li'le Lu." Chione said with glee on her tone, warm caring eyes moving from the mule beneath her to the tiny bundle on her arms.

She was about to turn the horse-donkey mix around and race back, but Frodo took an apple from his bag and broke it in two, serving it for the two herbivores. How sweet! She watched as Mora gladly took the treat and licked his palm afterwards in a thanking motion, but Lu cowered up on her embrace, searching for cover from the unknown hands. The balck and white oriental than whistled up a few soothing words in crude low-speech and fawn moved a ear towards her and hesitated a bit, but then began to test the food, sniffing and licking a bit. Once he understood it was safe, he took a nibble and, noticing he enjoyed it, the deer took it on his mouth and mouthed it away. The female giggled a bit on the sight, obviously happy to see how the little deer was learning fast.

The loner trader turned her head back to the male, one arm swinging her braid around ehr neck as she would with a scarf. "W'll, shall we?" The short girl asked, tugging the reins softly to turn the mule around adnd a tender kick on the soft belly to start a fast trot and, quickly, develope it into a gallop.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread