A little maintenance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 304 words. Believe me, I understand Smile

If one was going to be oblivious to their surroundings, than the other part of the whole could not afford to be. The ever watchful eye of the owl remained trained on his master, hooting irritably to himself as the earthbound woman continued to sulk. However he made no attempt to jar her from her depressed state even as she continued to wander near a canine tending to the abbey garden. His only warning was a sound cry before the female collided with the other; a surprised yelp reaching him from his impressive height. Served the idiot right...

The Nomad’s mind was too clouded to react in time, rendering her useless to regain balance or keep herself from collapsing to her knees. It wasn’t until she heard the shriek of an unfamiliar avian that her awareness returned and her eyes showed with genuine fright for the bird descending upon her with talons aimed at her face. But a sharp call cancelled the attack leaving the woman knelt in her stupor. A rush of wind to her face and a solid peck on the back of her head returned the woman to the present. The weight of her perched companion now upon her shoulder reacquainted her to where she was. The pieces of what transpired slowly came into place but the clearer picture came once her eyes rested upon the canine’s unfamiliar face. Her ears perked attentively and brows receded beneath her veiling bangs.

“I am terribly sorry,” she uttered quietly, at last rising to her feet with her owl companion relatively balanced. “I am alright, but I fear I wasn’t paying attention. I haven’t hurt you, have I?” The owl exhibited his balance as he remained upon the Nomad’s shoulder as she dipped into a subtle bow of apology. “Truly, I am sorry Lady…?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread