The Eleventh Hour
OOC: I can do what I need to to accept you after you reply if that's alright.

IC: He seemed a bit confused by why she was smiling but he dismissed so she didn’t explain why she was amused. But he did smile back at her, which she took to be a good sign. The man spoke and talked funny but she listened to what he said. At the mention of being taken, her ears flattened against her skull and her mouth turned into a frown. ”I’m sorry.” She knew that she couldn’t change it nor was it her fault but still was sorry that he had to go through anything. She however didn’t ask for any details.

He quickly moved to what he could bring to AniWaya and she nodded thoughtfully. She knew that hunters were going to be very helpful since the Guardians had depleted their stores. So the food supply was rather low. ”We could definitely use hunters here. Our food supplies are getting rather low and we only have one other hunter.” She looked at him to see if he would accept that as his role in the Tribe.

Ayasha grinned at his knowing her mother. ”That’s good.” She had little else to say but it was good to hear her mother was nearby. Maybe she was done with her mission and was coming home. Of course she didn’t ask Frodo if he knew. He had no reason to know what her mom’s plans were. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Frodo. Will I be the first to officially welcome you back to AniWaya as a member?”

Messages In This Thread