Looking for a lighter side
[html]

Things fell into place the way they were supposed to. Kansas had read about this concept many times before, and since it was so common he assumed it must be true. But that didn't mean he didn't still have a hard time accepting it There were times when he wished he could wave his hand and make things be the way he wanted them to be, but the world would suffer if this were true. Firefly had left and experienced the thrills of the world for a good reason, and he had stayed home for a good reason, too. Even though he wasn't sure what those reasons were.

He knew there were darker individuals among the Sadira line (like Haku), but Kansas had never really wanted to believe that one of his own siblings was sadistic in any way. It just didn't seem like the kind of child their mother would raise. Her reassurance that DaVinci would never have done something so horrid comforted him somehow.

Her eyes glazed over in nostalgia as she described Ireland. He had heard of the place before, but never in a thousand years would he have imagined that his twin sister was there. Even the name seemed to suggest mystery and beauty. And she had been aboard a ship. Kansas felt himself once again envying Firefly for her courage, the desire she seemed to have for doing astounding (and sometimes dangerous) things. "I had no idea you did things like that. That's all... amazing. I'm glad it was different than I'd feared." He wagged his tail. "We'll... have to cause some trouble here, too, or something. You're in Dahlia de mai?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread