dear hunter
[html]

If I'm replying too fast, lemme know and I'll slow down Smile <3

The dark wolf's head immediately turned when the hybrid touched her face. Blind nuzzled her palm gently as a shy smile crept across her lips, and she felt her embarrassment slowly fade away. I'm so silly? she said, foolishly trying to finish her previous statement. She then chuckled and looked into the hybrid's eyes, suddenly realizing just how blue they really were. She held her gaze for what seemed like quite a while, and then she cleared her throat and let her eyes fall to Vesper's waist.

My "mom" is a great grandmother, yes, she said, trying to change the subject, even a great, great grandmother I think...I can't remember. But she doesn't look it - she's very pretty, and tough. Her tail wagged proudly as she thought of her foster mother, wondering what she might be doing this very moment. She hoped Soran wasn't looking for her right now - Blind often wandered off without letting anyone know. But she was used to being independent. She never really had to share her life with anyone but her birth mother, and even then Rhia let her do whatever she wanted as long as she came back before sundown. And, in all honesty, Blind wasn't brave enough to travel out of her mother's sight back then anyway. So there came a sense of adventure with her ability to roam as she pleased, and Blind didn't think to change her ways at all...unless, of course, Soran worried about her. Even more than knowing she hurt someone, Blind hated the feeling of knowing someone was worrying about her.

Shaking her head free of her random train of thoughts, Blind licked her lips and then leaned against the hybrid, her tail wagging calmly. As she moved to situate herself in a less wimp-like position, her hair fell down in her eyes again and she sighed defeatedly.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread