dear hunter
[html]

There was nothing else Blind could say. She didn't KNOW what else to say. She felt herself talked out, and her frayed mind was tired after its little rampage. Her bi-colored eyes moved from Vesper's lap, to the sky, to the ground, to the trees...she felt like she was drowning in this obscure warmth that now pushed its way through her tight veins and screamed at every nerve in her body. She lost feeling in her limbs and almost couldn't tell how Vesper was holding her or where her own hands were, and the sweet and grateful kiss on her forehead felt like nothing more than a raindrop on her dome as she sat there...quiet and numb.

Moments of silence passed as the coywolf's words floated around in Blind's head. She sat still, her hair hanging over her eyes, until she finally pushed it away and leaned into Vesper once more. I'm glad I could do that for you, she said softly. You've taught me everything that has made me...well, me.

Once these words left her mouth, Blind's body seemed to relax in a way it never had before. She felt a genuine, easy smile spread across her maw, and her hand reached out for Vesper's to hold it tightly. She then leaned back enough to look the coywolf in the eye again (wow, those blue eyes!), and she giggled again, although this time more normally. Lets play, she chirped, her tail wagging, lets play like we used to. Like we did before...you know.

Brushing her wet nose against the hybrid's throat, her ears semi-flattening in a playful way, Blind placed her hands on Vesper's thighs and used them as an anchor as she propped up on her knees, nearly towering over the scarred female.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread