Justice. [J]
[html]
Daw. End thread after your post? / +000

At her own passionate speech, this time towards him, he couldn't help but feel an unfamiliar emotion swell up in his chest; not even his mother had said such things about him, for him. At the end of it, all he could do was wrap her into a tight hug and grin like an idiot. Softly, almost inaudibly, he whispered into her fur. I love you.

After a moment, he pulled back, pausing only to touch his nose to her forehead in a show of affection. When I left Anathema, the girl who chased me away told me I'd get what was coming to me. That there'd be justice to pay. He murmured, smiling down at her and getting lost in her eyes.

Then, with a shrug, he pulled her back into walking beside him, arm still over her shoulder. I guess she was right. She's back at those caves, living in hiding from the sun and warmth of the day, thinking so greatly of herself despite being no better than a bat. He found sick amusement in this, but it was expected; every scar he had, aside from the small slash on his chest, was from her.

Maybe she expected me to fall to her abuse, but instead... I think I've found myself a paradise. I've got so much to look forward to, namely spending the rest of my days with you. He sent Fia a side-long glance and a smile.

If that's justice, I think I can deal with her being right for once.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9d7b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #735626; }
.gunny03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baa575; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DTyEi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 410px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573d1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread