[M] blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
[html]
OOC

Again, Tawny's touch brought tremors through her. She tried to dismiss them as shivers due to the cold air, but the feeling just continued the longer she was in contact with the other. Having Tawny so close to her felt really nice. Besides the fact that the wolf was warm as hell, Wretch found comfort in being held onto so tightly. She felt content and wasn't worried about anything in those few moments. her own arm came around the wolf, squeezing her up to her side a little more tightly for a moment before releasing her. She wanted to make it clear that the touches were welcomed, that she didn't dislike them.

However, the female's fingers were dangerously close to another very tingly problem area. She tried not to think about it, putting other things into her head to distract her...but it made no use. She ran her own fingers down the girl's side lightly, brushing them through her fur and feeling the texture. This was all new...all of this. I'm not used to all of this She blurted, trying to explain herself and her previous actions. I just..I mean, it's not bad. I don't usually hug anyone or lay with them, is all.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af6487; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread