Pouring Leaves
[html]

Word Count → 273 :: OOC: I'm sorry for being so late of a reply, I'm still around Smile

“Ah Mya, yes she still lives around here. She’s a good woman.”

Shawchert said fondly of the wolf he met only a couple times, but how could he not speak fondly of his packmates? Then a picture of Taliesin came to his head and he knew that answer, but it wasn’t to come out to strangers ever. He listened as she spoke about sparring and testing her skills and he smiled.

“Well seeing as we are a pack of trades, I do not see why we could not trade a few blows here and there.”

He chuckled, though he was just trying to make what he said a little funnier than it actually was. It was true about what the pack was, but not the second part. Trading blows wasn’t what Skye would say was really much of a trade at all. He looked around first to make sure the coast was clear, he had been on patrol after all, but most everything was quiet. It was slightly odd that a total stranger would come to request this but as she seemed to be the only wolf within the vacinity.... he couldn’t pass up a challange.

“So our natural weapons then? Or something more?”

He would probably win in a wrestling match, though he was a bit slower than most due to his sheer size, he also had a bit of muscle on his side. In any case practice was practice and he could use for a bit. Not many in the pack really wanted to spar much except for his Capitaina.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread