a whisper I longed to hear
[html]

You do not suck <3 300+

There was little that the blonde wolfdog could think of to say or do now. She wanted to tell her sister not to be sorry, to be proud of her for surviving, but Foxglove did not know if she had truly survived it at all. She had been broken by the tribe's abuse; the flower-named girl had wilted in their cruel clutches. Could she ever call the tribe home again? If not for herself, she would, for it was the only way to keep Szellem with her. She did not want to lose the bird-spirit; his company had helped her through her imprisonment, even if they had hardly spoken and still did not.

Despite the initial stiffening at her sister's touch, Foxglove leaned into the hug, seeking the warmth her vibrantly-alive sister could provide her with. It wasn't a physical warmth—the water on Maggie's fur was enough to prevent that—but it was a life force she wanted so desperately. "I love you," she murmured softly into her silver sister's shoulder. They had never been meant to be separated for so long; that was certainly clear. Now, there was no easy way to breach the distance, for her sister's pack was secretive and she was nothing but a broken mirror of their mother in gypsy garb living in a tribe she could never call home again.

Foxglove could not stay forever. She knew that, and she suspected that Magnolia did, too. Hadn't she warned her not to come this close at all? But the sentiment mattered; her sister could keep her safe, if only for a little while. "I will... Go back at some point," she faltered. "I don't want to lose... my spirit guide, and I don't want to leave my things behind," she said softly, jade gaze skimming the water. "But for a little while..." She trailed off. "I don't know how to keep myself safe.. But, that's not... How are you?" She had trouble forming the thoughts into sentences, jumbled as they were in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread