oh my! the flux capacitor is broken.
[html]

!@#$%Anselm had gleaned most of his knowledge of the de le Poer's from listening to his parents talk. They'd rarely spoken to him directly on the matter, but he'd always had a knack for absorbing whatever information was tossed even roughly his way. Once he'd left them, he'd heard plenty of rumours of Kaena Lykoi and her son, Gabriel. So this was Gabe's father, huh? That meant he had knocked up the infamous queen of Inferni, and Anselm had to admit he didn't know what to do with that thought. From his understanding, Kaena was much older than Ahren looked--it was weird, and it brought an amused smile to his lips. Hey, whatever worked.

!@#$%After they shook hands, he turned about and lifted himself back up onto the platform, and again picked up his saw. "Nosferatu is my great grandfather," he offered in explanation. "Carcharoth is my father, and then Azrael is in between." He hadn't met anyone from his grandfather's generation, either, much less Nosferatu, but he knew the names. "So where do you reside?" he asked, as he began to work on the piece of wood again. "If you haven't smelled it already, I'm living with your son. I was here before the mass exodus from the fire."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread