oh my! the flux capacitor is broken.
[html]

!@#$%For a moment his strokes with the saw paused, and he stared blankly off into the space in front of him. Family. Nobody had ever particularly asked before, and even if they had, they probably hadn't any reason to know it--so needing to think about it was of little concern. Gabriel had only inquired of their relationship, not the current status of those relatives that allowed them to draw some sort of connecting line.

!@#$%Mechanically his arm began to move again, and by now he had reached the edge of the platform. He frowned for a moment in thought, then turned it around 180 degrees and began to line up the cut once more. It was a little off, but not enough to make much of a difference. He completed the task, and now he had two thin sticks rather than a single broad plank. He tossed them to the side, then took a seat on the lip of the platform, his attention back on Ahren.
!@#$%"I honestly have no idea. I can only presume they're still chugging along somewhere." That probably wasn't very satisfying. "It wasn't exactly a great place. I'm sure they had their reasons for staying as long as they did, but I also had my own reasons to get going, so I left." And that was it, on the most basic level. He offered a shrug, jumped down again, and began to riffle through the pages in his book. What to try next?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread