brioso
[html]

Wretch feared most everybody, though she was trying hard to change that. There was always an underlying anxiety that came along with any conversation that she had, thoughts running through her head on a nearly constant basis. She continually wondered whether what she was saying was correct and socially acceptable, watching whoever she was conversing with for hints and signs that she was acting appropriately. Being around other canines was an alien concept to the girl, who had grown up alone for the most part. She'd always had some injury or another that had kept her inside and away from other canines in general, especially those her own age.

Oh. There isn't much life here...I didn't know, though...Some can survive off of rats anddd..p-pigeons She stammered. Usually..I have my friend with me. B-but I came alone. Just...got hungry. I forgot to eat earlier b-before I came in..here She didn't know exactly what had spurred the female to come toward her, if it was her presence there or something that she had done. She was not able to recognize the smell that Caspa carried on her pelt either, something that the pair had in common with one another. I only know my pack's smell..and maybe one other one. But they're really far from here...you think there are murderers here? And..you said..slaver? What is that? The naive girl asked.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread