staccato
[html]

As she retracted her arm for another rather feeble - but that was really all necessary - swing, Caspa heard the small voice pipe up behind her and whirled in concern. "Please stand back! I am cutting down this tree, although the ice has already done some of the work for me. It will fall down at any moment, so stay right away from all these trees," she warned, a no-nonsense expression on her severe face. The cluster of trees formed a little copse with the fallen one towards the middle. But her warning came a little too late, as just then the tree seemed to decide its time was up. A slow but final creaking sound came from the splitting timber. Caspa sprang backwards, realising it was going to come down by itself. "Hurry!" she yowled and dashed for cover, heading towards the girl so she could lift her to safety if she was not quick enough on the uptake to move away herself.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread