you'll just do it all again
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ They both were haunted by the memories of those fleeting long-lost loves, so long ago. Nights where the rain chased them into a barn, where the stars were wheeling ahead, where ghosts danced through long-burnt forests. His eyes opened slightly, and he saw nothing but darkness, starlight, moonbeams. The vibration that passed between them was soft and it lulled a monster to a dream-like world. Then the connection was broken and Ahren was left alone, watching a peculiar sight. It was noise, as always, that meant so much to him. A cry against the darkness reassured him that something had indeed changed, as he had realized not so long ago.
_____ Impulse, instinct, it drove him to echo the call. His wail faded against the moonlight and he stared at the ever constant, ever cold moonlight. “I’m sorry,” he said quietly, his voice still cracked, on the verge of breaking. He sank down to the sand, feeling the pulse in his arm pounding, demanding, the ape on his back, the dragon in his blood, the desire he had never truly been to escape. He craved that more then anything in the world and he hated himself for that.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]

Messages In This Thread