Broken By War
[html]
OOC: If we can at least get it to where I have five posts in this thread, that would be great. The participants are supposed to have five as well since this is a rank thread, meaning only Leon at this point since Saxif is being NPCed. Hopefully this will help me get promoted. I really want this.

Panda glanced at the male for a moment, and then looked back at the golden female. Her questions were answered easily, which meant that the woman did not have a concussion. This was a good thing, which meant that the woman could sleep when she was done being treated. She would treat for concussion just in case her headache moved to make such a thing happen to her. Panda looked to a jar of yarrow she had picked a few days before and she had pointed at it so that Venom could get it for her. He did so and brought it to a kettle that was over the fire. He knew that she needed to make it into a tea already, so he was already a step ahead of the shaman. Panda listened to the golden female and nodded her head. I'm glad you know. she spoke to the golden woman. I'm also glad you came to me. I am most qualified to work on you here. The other healer that is here doesn't know what the fuck he's doing really. she spoke of Matteo, assuming that since he was an Anzu, and then switched to a Furcas he didn't have too much training in the field of the healing arts, while Panda had been dabbling in it for a very long time, which had sooner or later made her very good at what she does.

Panda listened on, the woman saying she got hit with a mace. Being hit with that kind of weapon made Panda fear that the woman's arm would not recover. She shook her head lightly. I'm afraid to tell you that there is a chance that you might never use this arm again, m'am. A mace is a complex and very destructive weapon, one that's able to shatter bones completely. But I will try my best to help you and heal your arm. she spoke to the woman as she looked at the arm. Venom will be giving you a tea that will help with your headache. It also will prevent you getting a concussion from that knot on your head. spoke the woman and then she moved to look at Leon. He only seemed to have bites and scratches, which weren't all too bad. She got up and then moved toward the place where she had her other bandages and her alcohol that would disinfect the wounds.

She soaked a cloth with some alcohol and she moved back towards Leon. Close your eyes for me please. This will sting, but it's only because it's disinfecting the wounds. she warned the male before she started to dab the cloth on his face and clear the blood away from his chocolate fur. She did this for all of his wounds, switching clothes frequently because of the amount of blood that was coming from the wounds. She would then wrap the cleaned wounds in bandages, and by the time she was done with him, he almost looked like a badly wrapped up mummy. She had to get creative with his face, considering that he had a slash straight down his face. She asked him to open his mouth, and she had wrapped the top of his mouth up so that the slash on his muzzle would be covered. She did not cover his nose though. She also had to wrap around his head to get his cheek and the middle of the slash, and then above his eyes and around his forehead, making sure she did not get his bangs stuck in there. He looked quite silly when she was done wrapping him up though, and she giggled lightly, even though this was supposed to be serious. You are done sir, and don't worry, you only have to have your face looking all patched up like this for a day or so. the woman spoke and nodded her head and smiling lightly. You can talk still right? she asked, cocking her head to the male.

Venom soon finished making the tea, and he had gotten a bowl, and filled it a quarter of the way and then walked over to the golden woman and he had given her the drink. It's hot, so be careful. the male spoke to her and nodded his head as he gave her the stone bowl to drink from.

<style>
.pb-bamboo-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.pb-bamboo p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.pb-bamboo b {color:#6dad00; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #888888;}
.pb-bamboo {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tfMrS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aaaaaa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 120px 0px; background-color:#131213;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.pb-bamboo-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread