[M] Velocity
ooc: you can put leader needed in the title now Savannah. Smile

ic

Her ears were perked forward with interest as the woman listed in further detail her skills. Zana nodded, knowing that the clan could put the woman to good use if Ezekiel found her worthy. She had yet to find any reason not to call forth for their Aquila and she knew sooner than later she should. Her grey lilac eyes sparkled as she stated simply. "we work to see what other skills are suitable for the clan members.. so don't be surprised if you are hauled off for training of one sort of another if our leader finds you acceptable." She grinned slightly, knowing that there was a likely-hood that Ezekiel would find one at the worse time to drag off for training, but it had always been an eye opening adventure for her at least, especially given her size.

She admired the stallion as she was granted his name. Zana smiled and admitted. "I have a mustang who lords over me.. his name is Saol. You might see him around, he tends to roam on his own.." She liked the stallion with his spunk but she dared not invade the space between the stranger and her horse. The beast didn't know her yet and she was wise enough with horses to know when to keep her distance, friendly nature or not. She merely watched the friendship between the two a moment before the cascading rays of the rising sun made her realize that she should probably call for their leader before too long.

Her tail twitched slightly as she spoke frankly. "It is not up to me if you can be accepted into the lands, but I can call the Aquila now and he will make the final decision on if you may stay." Zana had merely been asked for her loyalties to the leader, she would have given that freely, seeing how once before he had brought her to the clan and he wanted her to remain in the lands. She smiled encouragement to the woman before she tilted her head back and let loose a lonesome yipping howl across the rising dawn, letting their leader know he was needed at the borders.

Messages In This Thread