Terrible sting and terrible storm
[html]

He seemed to beat around the bush. Not wanting to properly and directly answer her request. It quickly made the femme angry; she was asking something of him, in trust and because of the importance he had for her, and he reacted like this? Childish, puerile even. Seemingly not caring, seemingly not wanting to do this small token for her. He'd made clear just seconds ago that she did not mean as much to him as she had thought, but could she mean that little? She had, with her physical language, close to begged him to understand, but it seemed he did not want to. The female lifted her head again, slightly indignant, but he wouldn't be able to see it. When kind asking did not work, she obviously had to do differently to make him understand. Her ears perked as she spoke, and her stature was proud, strong. Greatly different from what it had been only seconds ago. The meaning would be clear enough. I am asking this of you because I worry for you. Because I love you. There was never a question whether I trust you, or whether I believe everything I hear from persons that know half stories. I heard enough to start worrying for you, not the others. I barely know the others. So why can't you just promise me? Why is that so hard? Perhaps she was acting angrier than she had reason to be, but he didn't seem to want to make the promise, and it only added weight to her heart. Perhaps because there was something wrong with him..? Perhaps because he actually intended to harm them all.. She would find out eventually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread