Rationality Is Only Part Of It
[html]

She's already been accepted into Inferni, she just hasn't gotten her titles yet.Set at the entrance to the Manor! I am so sorry that this sucks. I like starting threads but they fail.

Omni Cadeaux

Omni woke up that morning in a fine and tidy room in the Mansion. Stretching and yawning was a day starter. Getting up, Omni thought about clothing. Nah...Fuck it. Of course the dusty fatale didnt mind, there was nothing wrong with her body. No physical ailments to keep her down. Omni was basically in her prime. The russet female wandered down a grand staircase.Exploration. It was just that plain and simple. It had taken a little while to get fully used to her new home of Inferni. Stage dusty female was inside the Mansion, casually lounging by the entrance. She held an old file in her hand, sharpening one of the throwing knives that usually sit at her thigh. Nothing really haunted the woman's mind today, nothing important really. It felt safe in Inferni, yet being a warrior she had to know danger. Maybe today would be a great day for a hunt, or to at least go train. The halls and rooms in the manor were eerily silent, strange as most days the manor was bustling with coyotes and hybrids.

A bow and quiver of arrows were at her lean back, to shoot down a deer was easy. Solei Noir was safe in the stables, soon Omni would take the war stallion out for the hunt.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread