M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]
It does not suck! Slight powerplay at the end here, thwap me if you'd like it changed :3

One ear twitched as he rummaged through his bags and salvaged tupperware containers — he could've sworn he heard something outside. He paused and listened intently. When nothing happened, he shrugged it off and resumed his search. Maybe one of the boys forgot something; maybe he imagined it. Back to business! A broad grin spread across his features as he cracked open one of the mid-sized vessels. The thick, sweet scent of fresh buds enveloped his senses and went on to permeate the entire room. It was a safe bet dry spells were a thing of the past for Barry.

After a moment of reverent silence, he scooped out a palm-full of the intoxicating flowers and returned the tub to its rightful place. Just as he was about to turn around, a woman's voice sounded behind him. So he hadn't been hearing things after all, huh? He turned casually and beheld a young girl with vibrant, lively blue eyes. Propped against the wall as she was, with the bend of her slender arm naturally drawing the eye to the curve of her waist and hips — not to mention that impish grin — he could only assume she was interested in one thing.

Oh, she looked good at this game, but she'd just found herself a worthy contender. Hey there, he replied smoothly, leaning on one elbow against the work bench while teasing the tiny clumps of pot in his free hand. He studied her coolly as she peered off to the side; her mixed heritage was obvious to the mottled hybrid. While the coyote in Matrix and Anselm's blood affected their grandson in subtle ways — a lean build, a longer muzzle, more pronounced ears — in this girl the influence was strong. Barry had always liked that. It exacerbated feminine features.

She looked back and he smiled. It is, he replied simply. If I'd known I'd have company, I'd have kept it going. He licked his lips and straightened to his full height. But there's no reason it can't be rekindled, eh? With that, he turned to grab a few essentials: rolling papers, a bottle of liquor, a small piece of plywood he used as an impromptu table when rolling outside. He gestured in an after you sort of way with a dip of his snout and got ready to follow her around back to the fire pit.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread