New Character Q's
Nice to meet you and welcome! I'm Sie, part of the admin team. If you run into any issues, feel free to PM me personally, if you'd like. c:

AniWaya's leadership has actually just posted a notice regarding a quarantine from the internet until Wednesday. :C However, I did nab her before she disappeared for the day, and she thinks your idea is just fine. c: One of her suggestions was that your character was involved in the war, and his leg sustained an injury, thus preventing him from leaving with the rest of the departing characters.

She did want to note that if your character supported Maska in the war efforts, he would have to be ranked as Itawamba, as it's the only rank that makes sense for Maska-supporters. c: He was the bad guy in the war, essentially, so anyone who supported him would have some proving to do.

I can't answer specific questions about AniWaya, but I hope that helps you out? O: I'll try to answer whatever to the best of my ability, but unfortunately, this is really Marit's area of expertise, and she'll be out until Wednesday. :C

Welcome again! It's great to have you. <3

Messages In This Thread