Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.
[html]

| +239.

Ibycus

The smile disappeared from his muzzle as Ibycus watched and listened to the horse that he just found out was called Strider. He watched the ears move and the flick of the tail and look in Strider's eyes, for Ibycus knew that animals communicated through body language and having worked around them for most of his young life before leaving Italy, he had a fair idea of what the horse was thinking.

He looked up at Frodo and his hand slapped him in the shoulder and grabbed on. "Amico," he started, then thought a moment for the english word, then continued when he found it. "Friend, I go where my feet take me, together we head west." Ibycus said with the smile returning to his muzzle and a chuckle in his voice.

With the mention of riding Strider, memories of his childhood with his siblings terrorizing the goats and sheep by jumping onto their backs and riding them around the pens. Then later riding the horses either for fun or on errands. The hand let go of Frodo's shoulder and with a slight wave to dismiss the horse before returning to his side, "Naah, let him have his peace, I do not need to ride any more than he needs a stranger on his back.. With a chuckle and a glance skyward noting the position of the sun, he steps to the side and motions in a westward direction, "Shall we?"

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread