staccato
[html]

Caspa was certain that not all children had the ability to utterly believe in fantastical things: but that was probably only because she herself had been an old head on young shoulders all her life - and her shoulders weren't getting any younger either - but both of these Haskel children had shown the same imaginative belief, so perhaps it wasn't so crazy. This girl was certainly suspicious of Caspa's words, though, as well she should be, given the content. "Don't believe everything you hear, Lottie," she said. "Trees can't really run away. This one wouldn't anyway because it's dead now. I'm going to cut off its branches for firewood. Will you help carry the sticks?" She moved along the tree now, still holding the axe that looked rather large in her slender fingers, looking for a branch thin enough to lop off. "Between you and me, I'm not sure about those fairies either. The only things I've ever seen flying in the snow are snowflakes."

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread