As We Know It
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: For the sake of moving this on, I'll have Jaden be silent til his player returns from hiatus, or til we end.

Momentary mental lapse was forgotten once a topic more suited to her interest came to life within the small gathering. Once given the name of the young she-wolf, X’yrin again smiled and dipped her head in acknowledgement. “A pleasure.” Yet her eyes fell upon the male again, shamelessly wandering his form whilst recollection of his words resounded in her ears. A pack or warriors. The Nomad certainly did not lack the enthusiasm upon hearing such a delight. Envisioning such a pack was like seeing a larger family of the Exultare in her mind’s eye. A vast number of individuals of strength and ability coming together for the betterment of each other and themselves… a pack of weathered and experienced souls… of unique skill and art… of scars and wounds that told stores of their overcome of danger.

Her fanciful dream was however shattered by her owl’s appearance garnering the Knight’s attention to it than herself. “If I could train birds, I would teach this one not to be as annoying,” she replied with a soft chuckle. Quickly she dropped her arm forcing the owl’s talons from its perch to hastily span his great wings and keep himself aloft just long enough to drift upon her left shoulder. “But we have a system,” she continued. “Slowly he comprehends… but I needn’t do or say much for his assistance. Truth be told, by culture does not permit the domestication of animals… not even the large beasts I have seen others ride. We believe that if a creature is meant to be tamed, it will want to of its own accord and come to look upon their companion as ‘friend’ instead of ‘master’.”

And of its own will the bird was aloft again, stretching his wings to their fullest to push against the air and glide the short distance from his prior perch to the developed shoulder of the Knight.

ooc: 317 words. Jazper can shake him off if he wants. :]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread