How Do You Pick Up The Threads Of An Old Life?
[html]

:Big Grin sounds good to me. They can attack after he gets all angry Smile

He still sat down, twiddling thumbs and biting his tongue and mouth in that weird, eager way of his, constantly moving and never sitting still. Someone watching him would be quite annoyed at the constantly wagging tail, the stamping feet and scratching of his curly fur. Eventually he steadied himself as a scent drifted to his nose, and the man stirred slowly, looking up nonchalantly, eyes two pools of green melancholy. Frodo drummed his fingers one last time and then clenched two fists together, his blunt claws feeling rough against leathery palms. What if it was someone dangerous who approached him? What if it was the alpha himself? What if, what if, what if? The wolf man took a palm to his face to subside his quirky doubts and calmed himself, inhaling the salty air. But yet it was a growler who approached him, speaking in a rather unfriendly manner. A she wolf she was, but she wolves were not to be underestimated, the Silvertongue told himself in the safe walls of his mind. Wotcha. I’m lookin’ for a kid. the curly haired male said, hoping she wouldn’t make a snide comment on the way he spoke. She seemed like the type. Makesthai. You know ‘im? He’d be a big ‘un by now, you get me?

Frodo stood up by this point, however it wasn’t a show of dominance or any sort of showing off. He simply wanted to stretch his legs; he hated keeping still. And the youth was only short, too. Only about five eleven standing up in optime, which was small for a male. In his mind and heart he hoped the little pup was ok. Or not a pup. He had to remember Makesthai wasn’t a pup anymore! He shook his head, orientating himself and steadying his thoughts. In the pit of his stomach, something just didn’t feel right. Something about this whole situation. He felt as if both something bad was to happen, and he was to hear bad news. He didn’t want to think that, but he did. Mr Silvertongue had yet to realise there was an inferni male nearby, for now it was just him and Vesper. The auburn and black brute turned to her now, looking her straight in the eyes. Perhaps not a wise move, however it was something he’d been doing all his life. Slightly startled, he awaited her reaction to his words.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread