A little maintenance
[html]

Should be able to update regularly from now on, until I leave for my holiday, touch wood.

Word Count → 343

The odd wolf took a while to raise herself up and respond. While waiting for the canine Neela took the opportunity to examine her, noting the golden fur and red mane, as well as the owl that had swooped down, landing on the wolfs shoulder in a similar way to how Grynn would perch on Neela's when she was in a better mood.

Speaking of Grynn, Neela was glad that the bird wasn't on her shoulder at the moment. Grynn had quite a powerful grip when angry and it was far more comfortable for her to squeeze out her aggression on the leather band Neela wore for such an occasion than on Neela's flesh. Neela took a moment to puzzle over Grynn's behaviour; ever since Neela had landed in Ichika no Hoen the bird had been especially aggressive to anything that even looked at Neela the wrong way, which was slightly confusing. Neela was broken out of her thoughts as the wolf that had run into her raised herself back up and began to speak.

The woman's soft tone reassured Neela slightly, and even Grynn seemed a bit mollified, though she still glared at the wolf. At this point Neela couldn’t tell if the bird was actually angry or just trying to save face and had given up even trying to tell.

Instead she focused on the stranger, who seemed apologetic about the collision. "No I'm fine," she said, smiling reassuringly, I've had many a worse fall myself dancing, nothing to worry about." When the woman bowed Neela paused for a second, trying to remember if the bow was the Ichika greeting. Though she racked her find Neela couldn’t recall what the greeting was, and so mimicked the woman's bow, "I'm Neela." She finished the others sentence, going back down onto her knees and retrieving her trowel as she spoke.

Pausing to once again turn to the woman Neela looked up at her, eager to try and fill her tiresome task with some conversation, "So, what brings you to the gardens this morning?"

<style type="text/css">
.neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread