A little maintenance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The Exultare was lost in her own world, mulling over the trouble she had gotten herself into with Shiloh than showing her attention to the bird glaring in her direction. If she learned anything from her avian companion was that the slightest look could antagonize even the most docile birds. And the one perched upon the canine’s shoulder looked none too kindly. She left the creature to its fuming and instead took notice of the girl’s tool. A trowel?

X’yrin looked from the misty ground to the path that led through the gardens littered with rebellious weeds and unkempt flora. So this girl was tending to them, then? The answer appeared to be obvious, so she needn’t ask at all. The offered name jarred her from her distracting thoughts to remember that she had in a sense asked for this latest addition’s name. How distracted was she to have forgotten that quickly…? “It is a pleasure Neela,” the woman hastily recovered from her stupor. “I am X’yrin. And again, I am sorry for my intrusion. I hadn’t meant to take you from your… pardon, but is this your initiation task into Ichika?” Again her curiosity got the better of her. “I ask because your face is not familiar to me… and it seems to be a tradition to task those that are new with some manner of mission.”

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread