you're just the best i ever had
[html]

Hai. :3

now I'm here to stay / love can be so boring / what was it you wanted / could it be I'm haunted?

A step more and she saw him; he had already long since noticed her. There was little that could be done about that. The Lykoi youth could not make herself disappear into thin air, and she knew for a fact she couldn't shift fast enough or run quick enough in her Optime form to get away from him. She had never had a face-to-face conversation with Anselm but he was a family member of some sort, and that painted him as almost harmless. Almost; everything with teeth that could rip through flesh was a threat. Everything that could attack in any way was a threat. He, too, was a threat to her but as he strolled towards her, she could hardly do much than to saunter forth as well.

She didn't respond to the greeting other than to smile warmly at him; it was all but irrelevant. What was important was the question she was tossed, and the guilt that wrapped harmlessly about her ankles and bound her to the spot. She was unable to leave now, was forced into a position where she had to answer the question and likely be scorned for the response. Her eyes -- deep, blazing, and much hardened -- bore into his similarly coloured. He was much, much larger than her in Optime form but she stood above him now, still but a child but one that bore more resemblance to a small bodied woman.

Back where we were. Somewhere, basically; geographically, it had no name. I ran away from them when they slept. I left a feather behind so they might think I'll be back. She had done that before too; leaving a feather, from Talitha, meant she would be back and she was safe. I had to come back here. I didn't want to be there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread