a little r&r
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Enter Omni in Optime...Such a beautiful table you made for me<3 Shush, your post was delish, better than mine by far.

The woman had sworn that today she would accomplish something, anything today. But so far there was nothing, Omni had went on a hunt earlier in the morning but it proved unsuccessful. Aquamarine orbs danced over the outdoor terrain, the sun was warming; the day had heated up slightly, different from the wintry cool. In her Optime form, Omni was lean and wiry, long elegant legs padded on, some dead leaves crunched under her weight. Still unfamiliar to her new home of Inferni, the russet beauty had quickly decided to explore her new home and if lucky, catch a few meals. Something caught the fae's eyes, someone laying down basking in the sunlight. Her coloring was very different from her own sorrel and red tones. Omni approached with the grace of a cat, silent to the Optime woman's ears. The woman smelled of Inferni and it was a great opportunity to meet her clan-mates. Jumping up behind her, in good humor, Omni shouted "Boo!" Leaping away, the Tirones sat down on the soft ground, crossing her legs one over the other. "Sorry." Curiosity was lit in her azure eyes, dipping her muzzle shyly; Omni muttered "I'm Omni."The boisterous crowing of birds diverted her attention skyward. "Kinda annoying huh?" An impish grin was plastered over her pretty face, maybe they could chase them away, anything.
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread