Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.
[html]

wc; 357 I thought the green was extreme! So I changed...

It was agreed they would both head west quickly, and Frodo nodded curtly, briefly wagging his tail and waggling his brow in excitement. Nice one guyforkes. I'm gettin' to like you pronto. the man scratched a flea absently and then yawned greatly, his arms flying up in the air and legs spreading out into an athletes before-the-race stretch position. He shifted his thin weight into all sorts of wiry postures and then craned his neck upwards and outwards, admiring Ibycus from afar. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly; here an Italian man was in canada and he thought Frodo talked funny.

Shall we? Frodo nodded eagerly, pulling on the bottom of his horse's bridle softly to make him move. The silvertongue was quite impressed with Ibycus turning down the offer to ride; he knew lots of people that would jump at the offer. All lazy buggers. He snorted under his breath and his admiration grew for the Italian dog. Com'on Luigi. Hoist the westwards sails, we're off too isengard! he stifled a snort and jiggled his hips around, quite an extrodanary site he was, performing a ludicrously excited dance. The young man loved company! After they'd been walking a bit more, Frodo decided to spark their conversation further. Where 'bouts you from, my spag bol? And where oh where didya learn english?

Frodo Silvertongue

<style>
.frodo2ng .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.frodo2ng-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#2020FC; text-shadow:#ffff00 0px 0px 5px;}
.frodo2ng p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo2ng b {color:#00000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.frodo2ng {background-color:#5DCB92; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.frodo2ng-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.frodo2ng .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread