(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: We good <3

There was a swift change of subject after Light took a healthy drink from the bottle of alcohol and Leon thought to himself "save some for me". He'd obviously had enough to get drunk, but he wouldn't outwardly complain since he was thankful to get any at all. As Light inquired about his clothing and handed him back the bottle, Leon let out a deep, throaty chuckle and took a drink before answering. This guy obviously didn't come from a place where people wore clothes, if any at all. "I come from th'desert. An' grew up wearin' clothes anyhow. Y'like?" he said teasingly, taking the side of his jacket and moving it to the side as he placed a hand on his hip, where his shirt hugged somewhat tightly to his torso. He wagged his curly tail behind him as he gave the taller, lighter male a cocky smirk. Leon knew he was hot, but he was just tickled and pleased to hear this guy also had a very healthy ego.

"I don't think yer willin' to hide more than yer fur, hon," he said with a chuckle, allowing his eyes to run over Light's body to see his cut muscles and many battle scars, his trophies. Leon's only visible scars was the one on the right side of his neck, although he had several others hidden under his dark fur from his father's abuse and other fights. He greedily took another large swig of the alcohol before holding the bottle out to his new friend. "I ain't got nothin' t'hide, I just can't handle th'cold." He gave a little shrug. Part of him wanted to show off his sexy, gorgeous body to the male, but he didn't want to take his clothes off and get cold. Too bad for Light, he supposed. Spring wasn't too far off, but that didn't mean he wouldn't wear clothes then. He'd just wear less.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread