(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]

Word Count → 252 :: blah short post, got lazy and just wanted to see what happens next XD

The moonlight coloured wolf was gaining more composure now that he wasn’t caught off guard as he had been it was easier to control his actions. Still his eyes took a very quick wander toward the young male as he boasted himself and teased the hunter. Not my thing. He honestly responded even if he liked how the clothes looked upon him he preferred the natural form. Light accepted the bottle but his swig was less greedy, he had enough he felt so the youth could quench his obvious thirst further. He returned the bottle to Leon’s grasp and continued to walk with a easy stride. He had led them in a bit of a circle so they had rounded about back to the comfortable log Leon had forced him to leave. Light held out his hand gesturing for the male to sit before him not willing to be beneath him once more. You’ll adapt to the cold I’m sure. He said as he settled onto the log and gazed out at the forest before him. It was a pleasant day, chilly yes but the breeze gave the branches a musical feel to their delicate clicks as small birds followed the melody. He remained silent for a few moments before his next question came out with a slight curios hint to his voice. You out here alone? He was sure he lived nearby his pelt and clothes smelled similar to the forest before them but he hadn’t really sniffed further than that.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread