It's time for the final chapter
OOC: This was fun. I look forward to their further interaction, especially once the pack starts up =)

IC:
"Beaches, you say?" He smiled at that. He had not known of the ocean until recently, and if he could carry it with him, he would gladly do so, having the sight of the ocean horizon and the sound of the surf always nearby. Indeed...having beautiful beaches was an excellent boast, and not one he would take likely. He expected to spend quite a lot of time around those beaches, if Iskata spoke truly.

"I will certainly need to see those, though I may pay you a visit once I'm finished looking around. You have been very helpful, I thank you, Iskata." With that, he nodded, and went on his way, leaving the white lady to what business she had in this dark corner of the land. It may be a place in which she wanted to linger; not so for him. He would explore some, before reuniting with Soro and comparing information. He expected that Soro, being more eager and wanting distance between the two of them would move faster, and be further north than he was shortly. They could compare information, maybe he would take Soro to some of these beaches. Perhaps there would be time to visit Iskata, as well.

Messages In This Thread