Rationality Is Only Part Of It
[html]
OOC: I actually think this is the shortest post I've ever done. Seriously. I'm so sorry. / 229

If his heart still had the ability to comprehend and appreciate beauty, he supposed the female would definitely be on the higher end of things. Her features were delicate and lovely, and her fur an appealing color. The unfamiliar female's mane was long and lovely, and she had striking aqua eyes. Columbine was, for the most part, not hugely interested in females. He wasn't hugely interested in anyone, and this new woman, as long as she was a clansmember, was going to fall under that category. That did not, however, mean he was not male. He could see the appeal in the woman, and lecherous thoughts traitorously danced through his mind. He hated himself for not gaining control over it.

But his face remained impassive, and did not betray the internal judgment of both himself and the woman. His voice was cold and stiff when he replied to her. If I had seen you around, Omni, I would not have asked who you are. The logic in his statement was infallible, though Omni hadn't exactly warranted the dismissive and condescending answer. My name is Columbine Lykoi. And it is not so much a question of what you could do to me, Omni. I do not trust those I do not know, and for good reason. For all I know, you and your knives could be here for malicious reasons.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread